Young people and work

Whether a young person is working whilst still at school, or they're looking for options when they leave, here's what you need to know.

Information, advice and guidance for young peopleApply for a child's work permitApply for a child's performance licenceLeaving school – options for young peoplePreparing for work as a young person with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)