Our Market Position Statements summarise our commissioning intentions to help support current and potential providers to develop the right services for residents.
We've updated our market position statements to summarise the impact of COVID-19 on the services provided. They also highlight our market requirements for the next 9 - 12 months, so providers can see how they may be able to support us.
We're working on longer term market position statements for the next 4 -5 years.
Other measures we've taken to support adult care providers
- We want providers to work with us to help deliver better, integrated and innovative solutions to support adults with learning disabilities living in the community and prevent admissions to hospital.
- We want providers to work with us to help us deliver innovative accommodation solutions for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs to help support them living in the community.
Read the Integrated Community Support martket position statementOpening in a new window.
Any questions? Contact ICS.Support@hertfordshire.gov.uk.
- There will be opportunities to provide bespoke services for individuals to purchase using their personal budgets. Providers may want to ensure they have a visible presence in the market place and appropriate information is readily available to inform individuals of the service offer so they are able to make informed decisions and make choices about their service provider.
- Forthcoming tender opportunities will be developed for a range of talking therapies. Commissioners will be seeking a wide range of providers to deliver psychological therapies that are compliant with IAPT, under an Any Qualified Provider framework. These therapies will complement existing Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) provision. We will also be looking to provide opportunities to improve and expand the other counselling offers through community based provision.
Read the Mental Health Covid market position statement
Any questions? Contact email@example.com.
- We want you to help us develop and deliver better, more integrated services that support older people to stay independent and well. We want to hear from providers who want to develop innovative, more integrated services across health and social care that prevent hospital admission, reduce discharge delays and supports people to return home wherever possible.
- Key opportunities will be the accreditation of our spot homecare contracts, short term beds in residential homes to support hospital discharge, dementia support services and day services.
Read the older people market position statement.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.