Skip to content

Hertfordshire County Council

If you look after an adult who couldn’t manage without you, you're a carer. There's support for you too.

Create an 'in case of emergency' plan or find out what help is available from us, your GP and Carers in Herts.

Services to support parents and carers of children and young people with SEND.

If you're under 18 and look after someone who's ill or disabled, or who uses drugs or alcohol, Young Carers in Hertfordshire could help you.

If you live away from the person you care for, there are things you can do to make it easier.


Carer finances

Rate this page