Why we need your information
The data on this form is being gathered for the purpose of conducting a Safe and Well Visit. Hertfordshire County Council will use this information to book and carry out a visit and gather feedback.
This information is being gathered and will be processed on the basis that you are giving consent for us to do so. If you wish to withdraw consent at any time you can do so by contacting the Hertfordshire Home Safety Service team on 01707 292344 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we will do with your information
The information you give us will be held by the Hertfordshire Home Safety Service team of Hertfordshire County Council and will only be used to book and carry out a visit and to make contact via a survey so we can evaluate customer satisfaction. The information may also be used for following up on any issues that have arisen in regard to the information you have supplied to us where applicable.
We will not share this information with a third party or use it for any other purpose.
How long we will keep your information
The information that you supply to us will be kept on file for 1 year after last action.
What are your rights?
Hertfordshire County Council will be the Data Controller for this information. You have the following rights in relation to this data.
- You have the right to be informed about what information we hold about you and how we use it.
- You have the right to request copies of any information the Council holds about you by making a subject access request.
- If information we hold about you is factually inaccurate you have the right to have it corrected.
- You have the right to object to the way we are using your data. • You have the right to request that your data is deleted. However we may be unable to delete your data if there is a need for us to keep it. In this case you will receive an explanation of why we need to keep the data.
- You can also request that we stop using your data while we consider a request to have it corrected or deleted. There may be some circumstances in which we are unable to do this however we will provide an explanation if this is the case.
- In certain circumstances you may also request data we hold about you in a format that allows it to be transferred to another organisation.
- In the event that decisions are taken using automated processes you have the right to request that these decisions are reviewed by a member of staff and to challenge these decisions.
If you would like to request copies of your data, request that your data is deleted or have any other queries in relation to data which the Council holds about you please contact the Data Protection Team.
Data Protection Team
Hertfordshire County Council
Tel: 01992 588099
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or in writing to the address above.
If you are unhappy with the way that Hertfordshire County Council has used your data or with the way we have responded to a request you also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk