Before the day of the course
You will need a link to access the course. You can find it in your confirmation email or by logging into your NDORS account.
We use the Zoom platform to deliver our online courses. You must:
If you fail to follow this process:
- you may not be able to attend the course on the day
- you may have to pay a re-booking fee.
On the day of the course
- make sure that you are in a quiet and private room, where you will not be interrupted
- have a fully charged device with a camera/webcam and speakers
- have a stable internet connection for the course duration. If you require any assistance to set up your course, they must leave when the course starts
- have paper and pen ready to make notes during the course.
You will not be permitted to attend if you:
You will be referred back to the police for their consideration. See the terms and conditions.
You must provide photo identification on arrival at your course, whether it's online or in-person at a venue.
If you do not provide valid photo identification, the trainer will refer you back to us. If we are able to find an alternative course date, you will have to pay a rebooking fee.
Photo identification that we accept
Original copies of:
- photocard driving licence
- expired photocards/passports are only valid if the trainer considers the photograph to be a true likeness
- Visit the UKROEd website for other forms of acceptable photo ID.
We cannot accept:
- photocopies or photos on mobile devices
- identification that does not contain a photo of the client or interpreter (for example, utility bills, birth or marriage certificates).