Complain about a county councillor

You can make a complaint about a county councillor online.

If you'd prefer, you can download a form and email it to or post it to:

Quentin Baker
Chief Legal Officer

Hertfordshire County Council
County Hall
Pegs Lane
SG13 8DE

County councillor complaints procedure.


Recent decisions

16 August 2019 - Decision notice (PDF 231kb)