We will provide advice and information to help young people and their families get the support they need as soon as they need it.
To increase resilience, we will:
- provide information in the Families First Portal to enable families to help themselves
- develop the Community First Approach so communities can provide support locally
- provide information to young people about work and leisure opportunities
- help children in care and care leavers build positive family and peer relationships
- provide programmes to increase confidence and positive peer networks for young people.