The plan has five ambitions:
- To meet the needs of Hertfordshire’s children within their local community;
- To plan, commission and deliver trauma informed services that meet the individual needs of our residents;
- To support children and young people get their lives and education back on track;
- To have a skilled workforce who are proud to work for Hertfordshire;
- To work in partnership to deliver early help and support to children, young people and families and build life chances.
This five-year plan is supported by a set of key priorities that will be updated each year during the life of the plan and will make a significant contribution to the achievement of the ambitions outlined within the plan.