Highways permit, licences and developer information

Get a licence for your business, obtain a highways permit or find advice if you're a land or property developer.

Highways licences Get a licence for skips, scaffolds and roadworks.

Developer informationInformation for developers including the roads design guide and travel plans.

Permit scheme Apply for a permit if you or your organisation wishes to carry out roadworks/streetworks on the highway.

Transport modellingTypically for developers, contractors and district / borough councils.