Highways licences

We are responsible for issuing and enforcing the following licences:

A BoardsLicence to film on highwaysMaterials on the highway licence Hoarding on the highway licence Mobile crane licenceOversail licence (to overhang a structure on a public road) Planting licenceScaffolding licenceSigns on the highwaySkip licenceStreet cafe licenceStreet works licence and excavating the highwayTemporary bus stop closure

Find out more about what we do