Bringing memories to life.
This collection can help families and carers to remember the past and share experiences.
It’s free to borrow. Browse our online catalogue, ask at your local library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Books about reminiscence therapy.
- Books of activities and photos for many decades.
- A range of DVDs including musicals, films and children’s TV from decades gone by.
- CDs containing music, radio shows and stories from the past.
- Sensory objects for people with visual or hearing impairments.
- Large jigsaw puzzles.
- Memory boxes containing books, pictures and fun items from an era.
- ‘Rummage boxes’ of objects and pictures from the past to bring back memories and spark conversation.
View the full reminiscence collection (PDF 4.6MB)Opening in a new window