SaverCard terms and conditions
1. Hertfordshire SaverCards are only issued to persons up to the age of 18 on the date of issue. Applicants aged between 11 and 18 must be in full time education and a resident in the administrative county of Hertfordshire. A SaverCard cannot be issued before the 11th Birthday.
2. A Hertfordshire SaverCard is only valid for use by the person named on the card when the photograph is a true likeness of the holder.
3. A Hertfordshire SaverCard must be presented before purchasing a ticket in order to qualify for the concession.
4. A Hertfordshire SaverCard allows the holder to purchase single and return bus tickets at half the adult fare. The discount offered for season, area and multi journey tickets may be less and cost more than half the adult fare.
5. The reduced fare is available at all times on all local bus services (except Transport for London services) within Hertfordshire and to the following points outside the county. Amersham (College and Railway Station), Aylesbury Bus Station, New Barnet Railway Station, Chesham Broadway, Dunstable Square, Edgware Bus Station, Enfield Town Centre, Harlow Bus Station, Harrow Bus Station, Luton Town Centre, Mount Vernon Hospital, Southgate Tube Station and Uxbridge Bus Station.
6. The operators conditions of carriage apply.
7. A Hertfordshire SaverCard is not valid if it is altered or defaced in any way.
8. A Hertfordshire SaverCard is not valid if it has not been paid for in any current year.
9. A Hertfordshire SaverCard is NOT transferable.
10. Possession of a Hertfordshire SaverCard does not confer any rights upon the holder other than those of a fare paying passenger.
11. A Hertfordshire SaverCard remains the property of Hertfordshire County Council.
12. The card must be surrendered on expiry or if the person ceases to be in full time education.
13. Any breach of these conditions will result in the withdrawal of the Hertfordshire SaverCard and will render the holder liable to prosecution.
14. Hertfordshire County Council reserves the right to alter or withdraw the Hertfordshire SaverCard scheme at any time.
15. Please allow up to 14 working days for application to be processed. After this time, call 0300 123 4050 for an update on your application.