Supporting older people, people with physical disabilities and people with learning disabilities to take part in activities.
What will I be doing?
You'll be taking part in a range of different activities including:
- supporting a local lunch club, serving meals and making coffee
- taking a group horse riding
- helping teaching woodwork, and other arts and crafts
- helping with computer skills
- supporting a drama group
- or simply playing board and card games and chatting
We won't ask you to carry out personal care, although we may ask you to take people to and from the toilet.
What skills or experience do I need?
You'll be able to work on your own or as part of a team and be willing to treat others with dignity and respect.
Where will I be located?
Volunteer placements at our day services are available across the county.
Visit our day services web pages for a full list of our services.
What support will I be given?
You'll have a named supervisor and receive a full induction.
How do I find out more?
Apply now or contact one of our day services.