Please read these terms and conditions carefully prior to entering the competition. If you enter, we'll assume you have read, understood and agree to the following terms:
1. You must be a Hertfordshire school to enter this competition.
2. Entry to the competition is via email using the contact provided in the instructions.
3. The closing date for entries is Friday 24th April 2020.
4. There will be a winning school selected from random in each district/borough in the county.
5. Winners will be notified the week commencing 27th April via email. The prize will be sent within 30 days of the closing date.
6. By entering the competition schools consent to being mentioned in a post on WasteAware’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page should they be selected.
7. By entering the competition users consent to any images submitted as part of the competition or prize draw being used by WasteAware in future promotions (please make sure you have consent for all students present in the images). All images will be used in a positive and productive manner.
8. Winner(s) will be announced on WasteAware Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter page.
9. No correspondence relating to the dispute of a decision will be entered into.
10. The prize(s) is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
11. No part of the prize(s) will be exchangeable for any other item.
12. If the advertised prize(s) is not available WasteAware reserves the right to offer an alternative item of equal or greater value.
13. WasteAware reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
15. By entering this competition a school is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.