At reuse centres you can donate household items or furniture that you no longer want, so they can be re-sold instead of being broken down.
Please make sure your items are:
- clean and mark-free
- complete, with no missing parts.
We can't accept:
- Any type of safety headwear
- Child car seats
- Gas appliances/gas bottles
- Electrical Items (Sue Ryder Reuse Centre at Harpenden HWRC can accept)
- Knives or swords
- Guns, air weapons or ornamental weapons
- Household chemicals
- Textile furniture without a fire retardant label
- Ladders or caravan steps
- Soft toys without the CE label
- Prams, cots and highchairs.