Brokers – help arranging your care
You can get someone to help you find and arrange your own care services.
A broker can help you to find the right services for you. They can also make arrangements on your behalf.
For example, they can help you find:
- Things to do and services in your local area
- Care for you at home, live in care workers or a residential care home
- Equipment and adaptations like grab rails and stairlifts
- Home moves including de-cluttering and packing and unpacking
- Information about legal services such as power of attorney and wills and probate
- Information about financial services such as care payment plans
- Supported living and services for people with learning disabilities or autism
Brokers charge a fee. You can get a quote of how much they'll charge before you go ahead.
If we agree that you can get care from us, we will arrange it for you. A broker is just one option if you want more choice and control, or if we decided that you can't get care from us.
Find a Broker
There is some free access to Mental Health Brokerage from Powher - contact HertsHelp to find out more.
If you would like help to find a broker call HertsHelp - a free advice service.
Tel: 0300 123 4044
Mon - Fri, 8pm - 6pm