Brokers – help arranging your care
You can get someone to help you find and arrange your own care services.
A broker can help you to find the right services for you. They can also make arrangements on your behalf.
For example, they can help you find:
- Things to do and services in your local area
- Care for you at home, live in care workers or a residential care home
- Equipment and adaptations like grab rails and stairlifts
- Home moves including de-cluttering and packing and unpacking
- Information about legal services such as power of attorney and wills and probate
- Information about financial services such as care payment plans
- Supported living and services for people with learning disabilities or autism
Brokers charge a fee. You can get a quote of how much they'll charge before you go ahead.
If we agree that you can get care from us, we will arrange it for you. A broker is just one option if you want more choice and control, or if we decided that you can't get care from us.
HertsHelp brokerage support service
HertsHelp offer free support brokers for some people. Visit HertsHelp to find out if you're eligible and how to get in contact.