Skip to content

Hertfordshire County Council

If you're looking for a care home, there are a number of options available.

There are permanent care homes for older people, homes for younger adults with disabilities and other options if you don't need full time residential care.

How to find and pay for them.

Care homes we manage for adults with physical or learning disabilities.

Including sheltered housing, flexicare housing and sharing a home (Shared Lives).


Rate this page