If you live outside Hertfordshire, you must apply to your own council. That's even if you're applying for Hertfordshire schools.

Here are the contact details for the council bordering Hertfordshire.

Barnet London Borough

Bedford Borough Council

Buckinghamshire County Council

Cambridgeshire County Council

Central Bedfordshire Council

Enfield Council

Essex County Council

Harrow Council

Hillingdon Council

Luton Borough Council