As outlined in the full report, here is some of the support we provided to residents over the summer of 2022:
- Over 2,500 referrals to our Money Advice Unit, raising £10.9m in additional benefits for residents
- Over £343,000 given to Hertfordshire Independent Living Service, Age UK, Hospital and Community Navigation Service and lunch clubs to support the elderly
- £120,000 donated to foodbanks
- Over 57,000 places booked on HAPpy holiday camps (Holiday Activities and Food Programme)
- Over £12m in support from the Household Support Fund from October 2021 – September 2022.