All schools are closed except for children of key workers and vulnerable children. Contact your school for the latest closure information.
This information does not cover independent (fee-paying) schools.
The government advises social distancing for everyone, including children. Consider this when deciding whether to send your children to school.
If you have guidance from your head teacher about where your child should be going to school, or confirmation that the school will be open, please follow that guidance.
If your child is entitled to a place at a school and you have been unable to secure one, please email email@example.com with the following:
- your name, address and phone number and email
- school name usually attended by your child/children
- year group
- days you need school provision
- whether your children are eligible because you are a key worker, or for another reason
- any relevant special needs / vulnerabilities of your child, for example whether they have an Education Health and Care Plan.
All Hertfordshire libraries are closed.