Hertfordshire EHM System ICT User Agreement Notice
You have been designated as a user of a Hertfordshire County Council IT system.
Access to, and use of, the Families First EHM (Early Help Module) system and all data held on it is covered by legislation. This legislation includes:
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Computer Misuse Act 1990
- The Human Rights Act 1998.
By using Families First EHM system you are agreeing to abide by the legal and procedural controls in place to protect EHM information and systems as listed below:
1. I agree to use the EHM system and the information held on it in accordance with legislation and my own organisation's confidentiality, Data protection and security policies.
2. I understand that I must not allow Hertfordshire's EHM screens to be viewed by unauthorised personnel particularly when logging in and when viewing sensitive data.
3. I understand that I must lock my screen and logout of Hertfordshire EHM before leaving my desktop/laptop unattended. I will ensure my screen display is out of direct view of any third parties when I am accessing personal, sensitive, confidential or classified information
4. I will not share information contained within the case I have access to unless it is with the explicit consent of the family or there is an overriding legal obligation.
5. I understand that use of the EHM system is monitored for security and any suspected misuse or failure to observe required security measures as set out in this agreement will be investigated and that this may lead to disciplinary proceedings or legal actions.
By accessing the Families First EHM (Early Help Module), you are agreeing to abide by the legal and procedural controls in place to protect EHM information and systems as listed in the EHM System ICT User Agreement Notice, and in line with Hertfordshire County Council and your own organisation's policies and procedures.