We're open Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm.
Driving directions to our vehicle entrance
- Exit at junction 7 of the A1(M) Motorway
- at the roundabout, take the exit onto the A602 (Broadhall Way) signposted Stevenage / Ware
- at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A1072 (Gunnels Wood Road)
- use the left lane to continue to the next roundabout (do not continue straight through the underpass) and take the 1st exit onto Six Hills Way.
- the entrance will be on your right.
Walking directions to our pedestrian entrance
Directions via the police station:
- Follow the footway/cycleway between the railway line and the train station car park
- pass the police station on your left and turn right at the footway/cycleway t-junction
- continue to follow the footway/cycleway straight ahead (going under railway line)
- go across the entrance to Stevenage Leisure Park
- follow footpath/cycleway around to the right and then turn left under the subway
- on exit of subway go straight ahead through the gate and go up some steps to the campus. Follow signs to main reception to sign-in.
Directions via the leisure park:
- Follow signs from the train station to the Leisure Park, using the stairs/ramp to get to the car park
- follow the marked footway through the Leisure Park
- turn right onto footway/cycleway (Six Hills Way)
- follow footway/cycleway around to the right and turn left under the subway
- on exit from subway go straight ahead through the gate and go up some steps to the campus. Follow signs to main reception to sign in.
Directions from Stevenage bus station:
- Follow the signs to Stevenage train station and cross the dual carriageway using the footbridge
- Once across footbridge descend stairs / ramp to ground level
- See route via Police Station for further directions
The nearest train station is Stevenage, approximately a 15 minute walk from the campus.
For train times, visit National Rail or contact Traveline.
Stevenage bus station is in the town centre, approximately a 15 minute walk from the campus.
For timetables, visit Intalink or contact Traveline.