Skip to content

Hertfordshire County Council

If you help an adult friend or family member who couldn't manage without your support, you're a carer - even if you're not paid. There's support for you too. 

Including free carer's assessments, creating an 'in case of emergency' plan and other help available from us, your GP and Carers in Hertfordshire.

Services for carers and parents of children and young people with SEND.

If you're under 18 and look after someone who's ill or disabled, or who uses drugs or alcohol, Young Carers in Hertfordshire could help you.

If you live away from the person you care for, there are things you can do to make it easier.


Carer finances

Rate this page