Slipper Swap socials
Each winter, we host slipper swap events at Hertfordshire libraries.
Come along and pick up a free pair of slippers to help avoid slips, trips and falls
Over a cuppa, you can:
- pick up free anti-slip slippers
- find out about local social groups and clubs you might enjoy
- have a go at our games and jigsaw puzzles
- get advice on how to stay well from Age UK and our other event partners
- browse memory boxes from our reminiscence collection
- book a Safe and Well visit from the Fire Service.
No need to book, just come along. We'll list upcoming dates and venues here.
To find out more about the events, call 0300 123 4049 or check the information on display in libraries across Hertfordshire.