Slipper Swap socials
Slipper Swap events are here for Autumn!
Come along and pick up a free pair of slippers to help avoid slips, trips and falls
At the Slipper Swaps, you can:
- pick up free anti-slip slippers
- find out about local social groups and clubs you might enjoy
- take part in an activity like seated or gentle exercise
- get advice from occupational therapists and our other event partners
- browse memory boxes from our reminiscence collection
- book a Safe and Well visit from the Fire Service
- get cost of living information and advice.
No need to book, just come along. They're 10am - 1pm on the following dates:
December 6 – Tring Library
December 15 – Oxhey Library (South Oxhey)