We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations.
We encourage you to:
- wear face coverings inside the library (unless exempt).
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Please don't visit the library if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing induction loop
- Public cark parking near by (Disabled parking bays)
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the accessibility information for this venue
- 35 person capacity
- Disabled access
- 6 tables
- Room size – 4m x 11m
- Free WiFi
- Flipchart stand
- Tea urn available – refreshments not provided.
- 1 hour booking – £10 - £20
- 4 hour booking – £35 - £70
- All day – £65 - £130
10% Discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 month period.