Self-service hours (Open+)
Open+ is self-service access to Croxley Green Library when the building is unstaffed.
The service is available in the mornings, evenings, Saturday afternoons and all day on Thursdays. See opening hours above.
Customers have said:
- “It enables me to use the library at a time convenient to me.”
- “I desperately needed to scan and copy – being able to get in was great.”
- “Allows you to use the library during less busy times.”
Register as an Open+ user – drop in and see a member of staff.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking available nearby (Disabled bays)
- Hearing loop
View the DisabledGo access guide for this venue.
Our visual story (PDF 779Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
- 20 person capacity (only 14 chairs)
- Disabled access
- 3 tables
- Room size – 5m x 9m
- Free WiFi
- PC compatible projector
- Tea urn and disposable cups – bring your own tea!
- 1 hour booking – £20
- 4 hour booking – £70
- All day slot – £130
Half price for charities and not for profit organisations.
10% Discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 month period.
Promote an event or small business in our exhibition area. Our libraries are visited by thousands of customers every week.
£30 per week plus VAT
(Half price for charities and not for profit organisations).
Book Croxley Green Library's exhibition space: