Open + offers self-service access to the library at set times when the building is unstaffed. This allows us to make the library available for longer than the current staffed opening hours.
Customers need to register at the library to use the Open+ service. Once you are signed up, you just need to scan your membership card and type your secure PIN into a card reader at the library entrance to enter the library when it's unstaffed.
CCTV cameras are in place for your peace of mind and safety. Pre-recorded messages are played and the lights change to let you know when the library is closing.
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
- Public toilets (disabled access)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 506Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
- 13 person capacity
- Disabled access
- 4 tables - can be made up as one large table
- Room size - 3.5m x 2.5m
- Free WiFi
- PC compatible projector can be ordered on request
- 1 hour booking - £10 - £20
- 4 hour booking - £35 - £70
- All day slot - £65 - £130
10% discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 month period.