We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations.
We encourage you to:
- wear face coverings inside the library (unless exempt).
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Please don't visit the library if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Public parking nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 481Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
- 60 person capacity
- 8 tables
- 5.5m x 12.5m
- Free WiFi
- Flipchart stand
- Tea urn available – refreshments not provided.
- 1 hour booking – £10 - £20
- 4 hour booking – £35 - £70
- All day – £65 - £130
10% Discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 month period.