Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Limit the amount of time you spend in the library to 15 minutes
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Scan the QR code or leave your contact details for Test and trace.
Read about our re-opening plans and check which services are available.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Ground floor access only
- Hearing loop
View the AccessAble guide for this library.
Our visual story (PDF 628Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.