Read our latest service updates.
We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- additional cleaning of PCs and touch points.
We encourage you to:
- wear face coverings inside the library
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Do not visit the library if you’re self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing loop
- Parking available (Disabled parking bays)
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 915kb) Opeing a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
- 20 person capacity
- Disabled access
- 4 tables
- Room size - 6m x 3.7m
- Free WiFi
- Tea urn available – refreshments not provided
- 1 hour booking - £20
- 4 hour booking - £70
- All day - £130
Half price for charities and not for profit organisations.
10% Discounts when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 month period.