Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Limit the amount of time you spend in the library to 15 minutes
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Scan the QR code or leave your contact details for Test and trace.
Read about our re-opening plans and check which services are available.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking (Disabled bays)
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the accessibility information for this venue.
Our visual story (PDF 548Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.