We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations.
We encourage you to:
- wear face coverings inside the library (unless exempt).
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Please don't visit the library if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking (Disabled bays)
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
- Public toilets (disabled access)
View the accessibility information for this venue