Read our latest service updates.
We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- additional cleaning of PCs and touch points.
We encourage you to:
- wear face coverings inside the library
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Do not visit the library if you’re self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Hearing loop
- Public car park near by
- Disabled parking bays
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 1.29MB) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.