We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations.
We encourage you to:
- wear face coverings inside the library (unless exempt).
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Please don't visit the library if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking available nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Hearing loop
- Public toilets (disabled access)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 519Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
- 60 person capacity
- Disabled access
- Up to 9 tables and 60 chairs available
- Free WiFi
- Large interactive touchscreen
- Flipchart stand
- Zip tap with boiling water
- Cups available as needed
- Fridge (bring your own tea/coffee/milk).
- 1 hour booking - £10 - £20
- 4 hour booking - £35 - £70
- All day - £65 - £130
10% discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 months period.