Friday 19 April: Closed
Saturday 20 April: Open as normal
Sunday 21 April: Closed
Monday 22 April: Closed
- Wheelchair access
- Toilet (disabled access)
- Public parking available nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Hearing loop
- Baby changing facilities
View the accessibility information for this venue.
Our visual story (PDF 519Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
- Photocopier - black and white only
10p for A4
20p for A3
- Microfilm reader
- Display space
- Study space
UK Visa Application (UKVA) Service
The service involves the collection of photos and fingerprints (biometric data) for online visa renewal applications.
Sending your data online at the library might be more convenient than travelling to regional visa centres.
Book a visa renewal appointment
- Visa renewals only - see other visa application services.
- Appointment only - library staff can't book, cancel or amend appointments. All appointments are processed and pre-booked by a company called Sopra Steria, on behalf of the Home Office. More information on booking an appointment.
- Get visa advice from the Home Office. Or call the UK Visas and Immigration contact centre on 0300 123 2241(Mon-Thurs, 9am - 4.45pm, Fri, 9am - 4.30pm).
Promote an event or small business in our exhibition area. Our libraries are visited by thousands of customers every week.
We have room for a pop-up banner.
£40 per week plus VAT
(Half price for charities and not for profit organisations).
Book Hemel Hempstead Library's exhibition space:
- 60 person capacity
- Disabled access
- Up to 9 tables and 60 chairs available
- Free WiFi
- Large interactive touchscreen
- Flipchart stand
- Zip tap with boiling water
- Cups available as needed
- Fridge (bring your own tea/coffee/milk)
- 1 hour booking - £20
- 4 hour booking - £70
- All day - £130
Half price for charities and not for profit organisations.
10% discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 months period.