We're open only for:
- collection of Ready Reads packs and reservations - go to the side door in Dacorum Way.
Reservations - due to quarantining of books, please wait 3 days from notification before collecting your reservations.
All loans are being extended until 31 March 2021.
Public computers are not currently available.
Read the latest library service updates
To visit the library and for pre-booked Visa renewal appointments, please come to the main entrance of The Forum where you will be met by a member of library staff.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- limit the amount of time you spend in the library to 15 minutes
- bring your library card
- book a PC in advance if you want to use a computer
- scan the QR code or leave your contact details for Test and trace
- stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Read about our re-opening plans and check which services are available.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking available nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Hearing loop
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 519Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
20p for A4 in black and white
40p for A3 in black and white
60p for A4 in colour (in CreatorSpace)
£1.20 for A3 in colour (in CreatorSpace)
UK Visa Application (UKVA) Service
Book a visa renewal appointment
- Visa renewals only - see other visa application services.
- Appointment only - library staff can't book, cancel or amend appointments. All appointments are processed and pre-booked by a company called Sopra Steria, on behalf of the Home Office. More information on booking an appointment.
- Get visa advice from the Home Office. Or call the UK Visas and Immigration contact centre on 0300 123 2241(Mon-Thurs, 9am - 4.45pm, Fri, 9am - 4.30pm).