The library is co-located with other services in The Forum. Dacorum Borough Council requires anyone entering The Forum to wear a mask unless exempt.
Read our latest service updates.
We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- additional cleaning of PCs and touch points.
We encourage you to:
- wear face coverings inside the library
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Do not visit the library if you’re self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking available nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Hearing loop
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 519Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
20p for A4 in black and white
40p for A3 in black and white
60p for A4 in colour (in CreatorSpace)
£1.20 for A3 in colour (in CreatorSpace)
- Study space
UK Visa Application (UKVA) Service
Book a visa renewal appointment
- 60 person capacity
- Disabled access
- Up to 9 tables and 60 chairs available
- Free WiFi
- Large interactive touchscreen
- Flipchart stand
- Zip tap with boiling water
- Cups available as needed
- Fridge (bring your own tea/coffee/milk)
- 1 hour booking - £20
- 4 hour booking - £70
- All day - £130
Half price for charities and not for profit organisations.
10% discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 months period.