We're open only for:
- returns (you can return borrowed items to any open library)
- collection of Ready Reads packs and reservations.
Reservations - due to quarantining of books, please wait 3 days from notification before collecting your reservations.
All loans are being extended until 31 March 2021 and no charges will apply. Don’t worry if you've received a letter about charges or your return date has not been extended yet – all accounts will be updated in February.
Read the latest library service updates
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- limit the amount of time you spend in the library to 15 minutes
- bring your library card
- book a PC in advance if you want to use a computer
- scan the QR code or leave your contact details for Test and trace
- stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Read about our re-opening plans and check which services are available.
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled parking nearby
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 668Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.