Read our latest service updates.
We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- additional cleaning of PCs and touch points.
We require that you:
- wear face coverings inside the library (unless exempt).
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Do not visit the library if you’re self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Public car park near by (Disabled parking bays)
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing induction loop
- Public toilets (disabled access)
- Baby change facilities
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 563Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.