We're open only for:
- returns (you can return borrowed items to any open library)
- collection of Ready Reads packs and reservations.
Reservations - due to quarantining of books, please wait 3 days from notification before collecting your reservations.
All loans are being extended until 31 March 2021.
Public computers are not currently available.
Read the latest library service updates
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- limit the amount of time you spend in the library to 15 minutes
- bring your library card
- book a PC in advance if you want to use a computer
- scan the QR code or leave your contact details for Test and trace
- stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Read about our re-opening plans and check which services are available.
- Public parking (Disabled parking bays)
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 577Kb) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.