Read our latest service updates.
We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- additional cleaning of PCs and touch points.
We require that you:
- wear face coverings inside the library (unless exempt).
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Do not visit the library if you’re self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking available nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Hearing loop
View the accessibility information for this venue
- 20 person capacity (lecture style) – Currently 4 maximum
- Disabled access
- 4 tables
- Room size - 5m x 7m
- Free WiFi
- Flipchart stand
- Tea urn available – refreshments not provided
- 1 hour booking – £20
- 4 hour booking – £70
- All day – £130
Half price for charities and not for profit organisations.
10% Discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 month period.