Read our latest service updates.
We'll continue taking steps to keep staff and visitors safe in the library, including:
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- additional cleaning of PCs and touch points.
We require that you:
- wear face coverings inside the library (unless exempt).
- maintain a respectful distance between yourself, staff and other library users.
Do not visit the library if you’re self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Public parking nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing induction loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
- Public toilets (disabled access)
View the accessibility information for this venue
Our visual story (PDF 1.05MB) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.
- 6 person capacity - Currently 1 maximum
- Disabled access
- 1 low coffee table
- Room size – 5m x 3m
- Free WiFi
- Flipchart stand
- Tea urn available – refreshments not provided
- 1 hour booking – £15
- 4 hour booking – £50
- All day – £90
Half price for charities and not for profit organisations.
10% Discount when you make a block of 10 bookings over a 4 month period.