- Wheelchair access
- Public parking nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
- Public toilet (disabled access in the The Maltings)
View the accessibility information for this venue
If you want to discuss your accessibility requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Albans Library Visual Story Landscape (Doc2.35MB) opening in new window
CreatorSpace is an area in the library where you can get creative.
Book a space, hire equipment or come along to a group. We've got:
- 3D printer – £5 per hour
- iMac – £2.50 per hour
- PC – £2.50 per hour
- Sewing machine – £2.50 per hour
- Embroidery machine – £3.50 per hour
- Digital cutter – £2.50 per hour
- VR Oculus Rift – £1 for 5 min
- Green screen – for prices, email email@example.com.
A4 printing or photocopying
- Black and white – 20p single sided, 40p double sided
- Colour – 60p single sided.
A3 printing or photocopying
- Black and white – 40p single sided, 80p double sided
- Colour – £1.20 single sided.
- £1 per A4 page
- £2 per A3 page.
To book equipment or a space, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book a computer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hublet tablets
- Computer costs:
Library members – 2 hours free, then 4p a minute
Non library members – £2.50 for 30 minutes
- Printing costs:
20p for A4 black and white
40p for A3 black and white
60p for A4 colour
£1.20 for A3 colour
- IT Champion available - They offer one-to-one support, problem-solving, and online safety advice.
Monday: 2pm - 4pm
Tuesday: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Wednesday: 3.30pm – 5.30pm
Thursday: 10am – 12pm
Friday: 2pm – 4pm
Taster sessions for people new to computers or tablets.
- 8 person capacity
- Disabled access
- 2 tables
- Room size - 4.6m x 4.7m
- Free WiFi
- Tea urn available – refreshments not provided
£10 to £30 per hour. Contact us for details email@example.com