Welwyn Garden City Central Library and Information Service
Welwyn Garden City
Social distancing measures are in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- limit the amount of time you spend in the library to 15 minutes
- bring your library card
- book a PC in advance if you want to use a computer
- scan the QR code or leave your contact details for Test and trace
- stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Read about our re-opening plans.
- Wheelchair access
- Public parking nearby (Disabled parking bays)
- Ground floor access only
- Hearing loop
- Letterbox for out-of-hours returns (dealt with the next open day)
View the AccessAble guide for this library
Our visual story (PDF 1.03MB) Opening in a new window can help you find your way around the library if you have autism or learning disabilities.